Patternmaking Diploma Course -
2018 - Patternmaking DIPLOMA Course starting
Tuesday Evenings - January 2018
Wednesdays Mornings - February 2018
This Part-time course is ideal for the home or professional dressmaker who dose not wish to study full time but has a few hours a week to learn this amazing skill. ONLY 6-8 STUDENTS per class, so you get plenty of one on one help.
- Following the introduction basic foundation 9 monthes of the course, the DIPLOMA course advances, consolidates and extends the students’ ability to confidently draft any pattern.
- Ideal for made to measure dressmakers and designers.
Fashion is always changing, but the principles of patternmaking remain the same, and once learnt, can be applied to any of the styles dictated by fashion.
- Learn to draft any pattern you can imagine.
- Using the unique “Drafting With Confidence” TOOL the student will acquire the skills, to create a perfectly fitting block pattern (incorporating your bust cup size) that can be adapted to any style you wish.
Join our practical workshops – we only have 6-8 students per lesson.
- Never again will you need to spend hours adjusting commercial patterns.
- Now using our unique tool to create your own designs that will fit perfectly.
- Students get the opportunity to experiment and develop pattern drafting skills specialised garment, basic designs to advance designs, including corsets, evening gowns, tailored jackets and coats etc.
- Students will learn how to develop and manipulate complex patterns increasing their drafting skills.
- Incorporate relevant advance technical skills in the design development process.
- During this programme the students will gain a solid understanding of the pattern development for a diverse selection of garment types.
• A Passion and dedication for Fashion
Module 1 - Introduction & Skirts
Module 2 – Necklines, Collars and Sleeves
Module 3 – The Basic Bodice Block (BBB) plus Adaptations.
Module 4 – Basic and Advanced Adaptations using the Trousers Block
Module 3– The shoulder dart Fitted Bodice Block –ADVANCE and Complex Designs including Dresses, Jackets and coats, Eveningwear, Corsets etc.
Course Outline - See what you will be learning during this DIPLOMA course
Page 5 of the work book - showing how detailed and in full colour the diagrams and instructions are.
- Wednesdays weekly - 18 months - 60 lessons: From 10am to 1pm each lesson.
- Tuesdays Evenings: 18 Months - 60 lessons: From 6:30pm to 9pm each lesson.
Diploma Course Fee: $2970.00
Interest FREE payment plan: $270 and 15 monthly payments of $180 each
Material Fee: $ 345.00 (Pattern File and Pattern Drafting with Confidence TOOL plus drafting requierments)
For more information on our payment plan or to book for the free intro lessons and or Interview - contact Marlene - 09 390 1090 or 021 0512424 - firstname.lastname@example.org
25 WESTWELL ROAD
+64 9 390 1090
+64 021 0512424 email@example.com