Distance Dressmaking/Garment Construction Certificate
Start living your dream today!
Interested in starting a career in fashion design? Or maybe you would like to learn the skills of dressmaking so you can create clothes for yourself, friends or family? Whatever your goal, our Dressmaking/Garment Construction course is the perfect way to get started.
Fashion can provide many career options, whether you are looking to start your own business, work for a fashion designer or concentrate designs to sell; starting with this course learning the essential sewing skills, will help you achieve your goal.
- We cover all aspects of making a garment from start to finish
- So, why not take the first step to entering this exciting, rewarding and personally gratifying industry? Start living your dream today - enquire now!
Achieving a certificate in Dressmaking/Garment Construction has never been easer!!!
- In your own home at your own time – No previous experience is necessary
In the comfort of your own home, you can begin your journey into sewing your own garments with a complete set of visual eLearning lessons, which will guide you through this correspondence course.
- By following the visual lessons you will gain Confidence to tackle all the assignments and projects; it is now possible to learn all the sewing skills you will need with our distance dressmaking course by correspondence.
- Step by step, beautifully demonstrated visual instructions, of each of the sewing techniques including collars, plackets, facings, sleeves, zips etc. and visual lessons on sewing requirements, pattern buying, layout, cutting, marking, interfacing and pressing.
- The technical reference set is an authoritative source of tried and tested sewing techniques that will help you achieve a professional and accurate result every time.
NEW ZEALAND Students: Course FEE: for the complete course is: $850.
Paying per MODULE: All moneys owing for each MODULE needs to be paid in full before the course material will be sent to the student.
MODULE 1 = $295 - This includes the Essential Sewing Skills DVD set of 67 lessons, and the printable notes and lesson plan required to complete this module
MODULE 2 TO 4 = $185 each - Including the printable notes and lesson plan required to complete each module.
The New Zealand School of Fashion uses the latest teaching technology created by the founder Marlene Kuba who developed this course.
4 School Road
+64 9 390 1090
+64 021 0512424 email@example.com