Dressmaking/Garment Construction certificate Course
Start living your dream today!
- Interested in starting a career in fashion design?
- Or maybe you would like to learn the skills of dressmaking so you can create clothes for yourself, friends or family? Whatever your goal, our Dressmaking/Garment Construction Certificate Course is the perfect way to get started.
No Previous knowlage required to enroll for this certificate course.
- Fashion can provide many career options, whether you are looking to start your own business, work for a fashion designer or create designs to sell; starting with this course and learning the essential sewing skills, will help you achieve your goal.
- We cover all aspects of making a garment from start to finish
- So, why not take the first step to entering this exciting, rewarding and personally gratifying industry?
Achieving this certificate in Dressmaking/Garment Construction has never been easer!!!
- Learn from Marlene’s years of experience - No previous experience is necessary
- This practical course is ideal for anyone wanting to learn the art of Dressmaking.
- By completing the 4 modules you will acquire the knowledge to sew-
- A range of 25 sewing techniques, that will help you achieve a professional and perfect result every time, they including collars, plackets, facings, sleeves, zips etc.
- With practical lessons on sewing requirements, pattern buying, layout, cutting, marking, interfacing and pressing.
- Complete a skirt, a shirt blouse and trousers.
BELOW - Images from the lessons on the DVD's used for the course.
New Zealand School of Fashion offers this practical course on Tuesday and Thursday Mornings and Monday evenings.
Course FEE: $40 - for each lesson. This fee is paid monthly in advance depending on the number of weeks in that month. For example a 4-week month will be $160
This fee includes the lessons and all the fabric and notes to complete the course, (excepting the fashion fabric used to sew the 3 garments).
Deposit: On registration the first month’s fee is required to secure your place in the class.
Or our payment plan: See the Enrolment Form – Dressmaking Certificate.pdf
For further information please contact Shelley on 022 477 3915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
c/n Lake Rd and Westwell Rd
North Shore +64 9 390 1090
+64 021 0512424 email@example.com